Sunday, May 15, 2005

Have you ever had a moment that you were asked to describe who you are to someone relatively new and just balked and couldn't really think of all the activities and parts of your personality that combine to form you into an individual? I did this morning. Ok, so Campus Girl Scouts, Margaret Amini, teaching, which he already knew about anyways, and then I stopped because I just couldn't remember. How strange was that. I think it's hard to keep all that stored up in my head to be barfed out at a moments notice. Given another shot at this I would have preferred to go about this in a more languid and drawn out manner. Oh heck, I'm not making any sense. Point being, it's hard to talk about yourself to other people when they want to get to know you in a short amount of time. Stupid graduation.

No comments: