Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Currently Reading

Tokyo Cancelled

By Rana Dasgupta


Laura is away for a few days to go and visit Scott. We had a tiff about the fact that I still want to move out and into the International House in August since now the other roommate punked out on her. Grr.
4th of July was nice, however! At one point we were in an alley in downtown (during the day, and we were actually traversing it to get somewhere) and ran across some cast-away rolly chairs, with which we had some fun (picture myself careening down an empty alley on a rolly chair!).
I'm reading this great book currently. I picked it up by chance at the CSU library a week ago. You should check it out if you like crazy stories. Honestly, some of them are a bit far out there and I'm not that incredibly fond of them, but overall it's an interesting book.
I'm starting to volunteer at the Girl Scout Service Center this week. I'm glad to have something to do with my time that is more important than working at the library or lounging around the house!



Hi My Heather! I'm sorry to hear you and Laura had a little tiff- i'm sure it'll be smoothed out by the time she comes back. Glad to hear things are going well and you're using your summer time productively!!
Posted 7/6/2005 10:22 PM by steph421

No comments: