Tuesday, July 19, 2005

PLANTAINS!!
Public - 8:51 PM -

Mmmmm! I made some good dinner tonight. And oddly enough I can't remember the name of the main course... it was what Emily made at the hall... with black beans and rice and tortillas. AH! I can't believe I can't remember. I ate it less than an hour ago. I'm ridiculous.
Anyhow, it was tasty. And Laura ate it and enjoyed it (yay!). She's not picky, but I'm always worried what people will think of my food.
We had mango too. It was to die for. What we had were like bananas, but you have to cook them to eat them. Dang, what were they called?

Well, anyways! Hopefully I'll be heading up into the mountains soon. Despite tomorrow being my first entire day off since last Saturday (over a week here w/o a day off), I will most likely be doing laundry so I have socks to wear to work Thursday. Uhg! But next week I may go camping if I get 2 days off! I'm continuing to volunteer with Girl Scouts and it is really very nice. I'm getting to know everyone there and it just feels really good to know that they are happy to have my help, however little it feels like I am helping. It's great, I'm working in an office full of smart women... I haven't seen a guy there yet. I think one does work there, but maybe he leaves before I get there or something.

No comments: