Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I am the happiest I've ever been right now.

Back to work and thesis work. I need to kick my butt in gear with this one, it's already July, which means a month and a half till school starts, basically.

Saw some neat model airplanes yesterday up North of Wellington. Some model airplane club gave an airshow. It was complete with an awesome jet-turbine powered helicoper model and a professional modeler who did a show with his plane to the Stars and Stripes Forever. Totally good! I also got myself a fantastic sunburn... I forgot to apply sunscreen one place... one place! I've also learned that I really don't think I can wear anything but SPF 50 for more than daily walking around. Grr.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for happiness! I'm so...happy for you Heather! ; )

I'm also kind of jealous of all this biking and hiking you're getting to do. Such things are just not the same in Kansas. And I guess it would help if I had a bike that actually worked! Minor technicality!