Saturday, July 01, 2006

I don't think that in the summertime there is anything better than an outdoor swimming pool or a nice long cool bike ride along the Poudre River.

It's especially nice when there is no longer a good adult (as in, not a kiddie pool) oudoor public pool in town, and you end up getting into the Country Club pool for free because the "Munozs' are big in pools" lol.

A good weekend is planned. A hike to Horsetooth Rock tomorrow with my sister, then taking out dad finally for a movie and dinner. Sunday is church and teaching Xinhua (my roommate) how to make cookies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, sorry I've been out of touch for awhile!! I can't ever remember to read your blog now that you've left Xanga...but guess I'll have to learn how to deal because it looks like you're gone for good, haha. Texas is fine so far. Making steaks tonight, not much else going on! Let me know what evening you might be free this week, and I'll give ya a call after 7 on my free minutes.