Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Good news!

My advisor approved of my research proposal, so with bunches more work to clarify the research, and getting ready for the actual interviews, I'll be started on my research. It's still in the beginning phases, and I suppose there is so much that could go wrong and end up throwing me off track, but there is beginning to be a light at the end of the tunnel! I have a deadline... if I want to graduate this Spring, I need to be done in April, early April.

And the great thing is, if I'm not done then, I have a second chance... to graduate by the summer I have till the beginning of July.

I'm going to try and work as hard as I can to get this research going and off the ground. Tomorrow I'll do a few hours after work and before I go to exercise with a friend. Then I think I'll come back and keep organizing my room/organizing my existing sources for my paper.

Tried out the new huge slides at City Park Pool today... or tried out one, but with the lifeguards telling Logan (who is a fellow lifeguard for the City) that you have to be careful not to fly out of the twisty slide on corners... I left that one out for the time being...

I suppose everyone has days when they are more self-aware than normal, right? Times when that cute bathing suit ends up not looking so great?

1 comment:

Naomi said...

Congrats on your research proposal! I'm sure you'll do wonderfully and easily graduate by May. As for the other issue . . . shorts and T-shirt, that's all I have to say! ;)

Love,
Naomi