Saturday, June 03, 2006

Another weekend and only a few more days before the entire family (except Matt, I guess) heads out to Michigan for Pat's high school graduation. It's a 2 day drive out there so we'll arrive Friday evening/afternoon (we're leaving Wednesday evening). I'm glad to be going out again, it's been a while since we've been out, and I don't think the Loveland Crandalls have ever been out there. Sadly it's going to be basically an extended weekend since the drive is so long and Sam and I wanted to get home for work so are coming home Tuesday evening. So blocking out Saturday (graduation) and Sunday (graduation party... in their invite... we're the attraction!) it only leaves Monday to go to the zoo. It would be awesome if we could go! A zoo I've never been to.

Maybe I can get Logan to the Denver Zoo at some point.

After this trip, I believe I'll be around Fort Collins for good this summer.

Tomorrow the church votes on whether or not to spend the capital campaign money on building part of the master plan. My guess is, the vote will go through. What is proposed so far seems ok to me, bu tthere are some people who just now decided that they should speak up that they don't like the master plan. huy! congregationalists...

Well, I'm off to start my day!

No comments: