Tuesday, June 20, 2006

The trip to Michigan was really nice. We wanted to go to Niagara Falls, but didn't bring the right paperwork to get back into the US, so instead visited the Thumb of Michigan and Frankenmuth... a day that was ok, and full of driving.

Sunday Sam and I were invited to join the Father's Day celebrations of my Aunt and Uncle and so celebrated the first Funcle's Day ever. A very good time. Sam and I are going to take out our actual dad sometime soon for a movie and dinner.

This weekend should be my first pedicure ever:) Sam owes me one from my birthday last year.

Just continuing to work on the playground science instructional video otherwise. We'll probably be doing some filming Friday morning so I can have more material to work with when Brian leaves town again.

And, I am thinking that life is really good, but graduate school still kind of scares me. But, I think I'll be ok next semester even if I take more classes. I at least know what to expect this time. So I'm resting up and getting prepared for more studying. I suppose I should be studying now, but I barely have the gumption to get some exercise in. Lol. June is almost done, I hope July is more productive!

No comments: