Saturday, May 27, 2006

Laura moves to Colorado Springs tomorrow. I'm kind of sad, even if it is only a 2 hour journey from here. I don't like driving to the Springs in the summer, it is an incredibly hot drive, especially the bit through Denver. I help her move and pack the rest of her boxes and then have church Sunday. I believe the family may be going up to Estes Park for Memorial Day food of some sort, dinner or lunch, I don't know.

Took some video at a shoot yesterday for an instructional video about educational playgrounds this woman designs. Brian is just not meant to be on camera when there is only one.. he moves so fast and I just know this thing is going to be so hard to edit. If I have learned one thing this year, I have learned that I do not have the intuition to be a good cameraman without training like I can with editing. So, luckily I am a good editor and very instinctual. Maybe I can make a video that passes inspection (and gets us paid) and makes sense out of a mockery of a video shoot yesterday. Also, 25 3rd graders are ridiculously hard to film and get to listen to you and not block the camera.

Saw X-Men 3 tonight with Logan and a bunch of his friends and their friends. We took up practically a whole row at the theatre. A good flick, fun and fairly good plot and CGI. A film that should definetly be seen in the theatre on the big screen, though I wouldn't take it as far as seeing it on an IMax.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha! Hopefully seeing X-men tomorrow, but will nix the Imax.

Hey, and it was great seeing you last week! So glad you came back to see us all graduate (did you find a good spot under a tree? I got a sunburn in the stands!), and I know you were a huge help to Steph. And now I know what all you do for your job and it sounds awesome! ;-)