Wednesday, May 24, 2006

The Peace Corps interview I had today is done, driving around downtown Denver was successfully accomplished, and was actually kind of fun! AND, it looks like I'll be nominated! I don't know where or what yet because I can't leave till May/June next year, and they don't have concrete details on any of the programs that leave July/August/Sept 07 yet. And I can't be nominated for the previous 3 month departure date because they don't know specific times during it, and I'm not available before mid-May. So the next step is getting my medial forms done (at the end of summer or in September so I don't have to do them again later) and double checking on the PCMI stuff at CSU.

WOO!

I also had to fill out a relationship form because of my new romance... I have some new questions to discuss with Logan... but on the whole I'm not to worried, if we last, we'll last, and if not, I can't regret anything, not dating him, not going into the PC and breaking up... etc.

SO, more laundry today, doing some I-House work, and catching up with Laura later on this afternoon.

Woo!

No comments: