Saturday, October 21, 2006

working on the thesis proposal with the intent to email it to my professors in 2 hours... it's probably not going to be super complete, but I need to move on to something else for at least a day.

Laura was in town almost this whole week, so I got to see her yesterday after classes in the evening. We couldn't really decide what to do, but then she suggested bingo, so we said awesome! After dinner and a drink at the Trailhead we headed over to Bingo, and two hours later, on the last game of the night, the last call of the night, I won! And if it weren't for two other people having valid bingos, I would have won 500 dollars. As it was, I got 166:) Laura and I split the cash, and she went home. It was some of the most profitable and fun spontaneous time I'd ever had!

Back to the thesis...

No comments: