Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Success so far!

Today is Wednesday and I've successfully commuted alternatively all three days of work so far. I walked to work today to celebrate that I don't have GS today (it's tomorrow to get ready for cookie season), and ended up taking 2 hours total commuting... it takes me 10 minutes to bus or drive my car to work typically! This is because on the way there I walked to my bank and my favorite coffee house before work this AM (totally worth it!) and on the way home walked to my library to return some DVDs before heading home. An hour each way of exercise and thinking.

Awesome!

I'll be driving tomorrow because I have to be out in Aurora at 5:30 for Girl Scouts to get ready for the Cookie Rally. But, since this week is a 6 day work week I'm thinking about commuting alternatively 5 out of the 6 days... we'll see how I feel once I get to Saturday!

And to compound my feelings of being a little bummed out about being single, starting tonight I'm now going to look even less alluring in bed thanks to my new night guard. It's not the fancy $xxx one from the dentist, it's just from Walgreens, but hopefully it will help me stop clenching, thus creating the lovely popping jaw I now possess!

No comments: