Sunday, November 07, 2004

Currently Reading Kaplan GRE Biology By Tim Levin see related

Boo to GWB winning by concession. But I guess yay to JFK (hehe, did you know those are his intials??) for conceding and allowing the country to move forward without all the hoopla of 4 years ago. I'm scared the most by a government that is almost entirely one party, not that it is one party or the other (though I do feel that one party's interests align better with mine) but that the checks and balances are not there any more. That's not the way it should be when the country is split 50/50 about the important issues.
Next Saturday, the BIOLOGY GRE. Yikes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got a love note from Heather at my office!!!! It was exciting =) I'm sorry you missed me! I don't go in on Tuesdays. I stop in lots between classes. Email me sometime and I can meet you there--do you have a class in JRP or close to? We need to get together!

Posted 11/11/2004 at 9:10 AM by steph421