Friday, November 12, 2004

Currently Reading Physics : Principles and Applications (6th Edition) By Douglas C. Giancoli see related

Studying for a physics test today at 12:30. I'm worried and not worried. Kinda like the GRE test tomorrow. Worried, and kinda not worried. I feel like for how much I spent on both the test and the book (which actually wasn't that expensive) I should make sure I get a high score. And I feel like I need to get a high score so that I'll be ok going into grad school. I guess the real test I'm worried about is the general GRE next Saturday, and the fact that I have a LOT to do this weekend.
On the positive side, here are some more pictures from my field ecology lab! I'm so sad the class is over:(

The other girl is Sarah, she's in my group for the stream lab.





















As to the the measuring tape that we are holding is crossing a very deep pool, perhaps too deep for the waders, so we were being very careful with not getting too close!
have a good weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on all your tests, Miss Heather! Are you going to Nina's little b-day celebration on Tues. night at Old Chicago? You should!!

Posted 11/12/2004 at 5:31 PM by steph421