Sunday, January 16, 2005

Grandma seems to be doing much better. She's finally with her full-time care-provider and they seem to be getting along quite well. Tami actually got her out of bed and to the kitchen table for about 2 hours around breakfast time. She's getting Grandma to stand up straight and work her muscles. It's fantastic to see her smiling again!

Boys still stink, but everyone says he's just being a boy, which make sense. Tuesday I drive back to KU. Woot. Today I helped Laura (bestest friend in the whole wide world) move into the KAT house, and boy does she have a huge room, and the girls there seem nice that I met. I'm glad she's away from her parent's houses. She's coming over to help me pack up tomorrow!

Looking forward to my last semester, as long as I figure out what I'm doing after May 22nd!

No comments: