Thursday, January 05, 2006

I'm off to work again today after a few days of fun with friends and family. The application packet for Amazing Race was probably sent off by Dad yesterday. It feels really wierd to call myself one of those people who applies to reality tv shows, but it certainly was funny to do so (the video is good!). So, wish us luck. Either way, if we get it, or if we don't, it will be good. If we get it, we get to go around the world! And might win some money. If we don't get it, that's a whole lot of time I don't have to worry about taking off from work or school.

Went skiing yesteday with Logan and his younger brother Ian. Ian went off to do his own thing and Logan was nice enough to stay with me all day (which I guess should be expected) despite being much better than me (and I haven't been for at least two years).
Sam's making dinner tonight for the family, so I'll be home tonight.

And an update about the roomate. I think as we live together we're beginning to understand each other. It isn't so bad right now. Natalie turned 24 yesterday and I made it home, took a shower, and still had time to hang out in the living room with her and her friends from I-House to help celebrate her birthday. So that was good. I don't feel like such a bad roommate for leaving on her birthday.

No comments: