Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Yesterday was hilarious in the sense that it ended up being just Logan, Natalie and I on the trip. Througout we were dropping hints like it was nobody's business because it was fun and I think because the day was a slow one (Nat's learning snowboard still, and we're both better than her). She was utterly clueless, despite the fact that she found out Logan got me free skis, we went skiing together last week, and he carried my skis (how sweet!) for me back to the car. Clueless, amazingly clueless. hehe

Otherwise things are uneventful. Classes start Tuesday as does the amazing busy life that I call mine. I'm doing a Girl Scout training in Greeley on Wednesday (stupidly signing up for it before checking my class schedule... I'll have to miss half of my last class that day) with my mom, which should be fun. I think she's aready super nervous, and I'll end up being lead trainer. Woo!

I'm off to finish some stuff up before heading to bed. I'm getting back to my school schedule for sleeping (except for tomorrow evening).

No comments: