Sunday, April 16, 2006

Did I ever say? I went to a Guster concert a few weeks ago and it was amazing. I really had a good time despite some sweaty tall drunk guys who were being jerks for about a half hour. But it was fun! I'm going to try getting to more concerts more often, because the music is just so different when you hear it live.

Happy Easter!

Had good family time this weekend, and my aunt is going to frame my diploma from KU for me, so I can't wait till I get it back and can hang it up for everyone to see. I still sometimes forget that I actually have a degree... still being in school and all that.

I will be having a new roommate move in May 1st. She's originally from China. And then sometime this summer, perhaps in August before school starts again, I'll move in with Amy L., my current co-worker (and technically boss... she's the manager, I'm the manager's assistant...) and friend once she's no longer the manager and therefore no longer entitled to the two person room with just her in it. I took her some cookies today and we had a nice chat, along with her neighbor, Chris from England, from across the hallway. I wish I could move in with her earlier, but it sounds like it is not to be. I'm looking forward to my new roommate, but am not sure how to manuver my things so that I feel like it is still my apartment, but so that she feels that she can add a personal touch to it as well.

So, I'm back to studying. I actually did quite a good job today of that, despite starting later than I should have and watching more TV than I should have. Meh.

No comments: