Thursday, April 27, 2006

well, I was called out and am a computer un-nerd. comment moderation, didn't know what that was and thanks to dear Naomi I discovered a backlog of comments! WOOHOO! So thanks to everyone for their comments. Erika, I hope you enjoy TA Barron... I started with 'The Merlin Effect" fyi. Lindsay, yup, I have a blog, and isn't it nice? I hope the vertigo hasn't come back. Naomi, you will always be far more technologically superior than I... and yeah, further away, but still a fun place to visit.

I was looking at a map last night and discovered that if I end up in Stanford I could visit the cities I was born and spend the first few months of my life in (Oakland and Walnut Creek, CA)! But then I also realized that if I want to visit San Francisco in my car, I should probably psych myself up for the massive hills.

And the best thing is, yesterday evening after I let Logan know the good news, he surprised me by coming over and congratulating me! It's good to know that he's not clingy, I guess, and that he is so supportive! Did I ever say it? I'm in love! :)

1 comment:

Naomi said...

Hmm . . . I don't think you groveled enough . . . ;) I'm glad you were able to figure out the comments issue and hopefully feel a little more affirmed that people are actually reading your blog! :) Anyway, best of luck with the interview and let me know how it goes!!

Love,
Naomi

P.S. Yes, short-listed is a good thing . . . in this case at least!