Saturday, December 04, 2004

The Da Vinci Code? Finished! So good? YES!
Strange happenings today. I've finally been set up and it worked out ok. Ahh the strangeness of learning people were receiving updates periodically during our conversation as various people left and then re-entered the room. Kellee was like "I heard it went well tonight" WHAT?? How'd she find out? Kim's updates. Not that there was much to update on. Anyway, lunch tomorrow.
I'm done with Physics (for the most part, only a final left)! And to top it all off, I got a 100 percent on my last unit test today!! Woohoo! I've come soooo far (those of you who know how far... bask in the glory that is a triumphant return from F-hood by your dear friend!)!
I'm off to bed because I am clearly too loopy to be making much sense tonight (as Shannon and Seth can vouch for, and the mittens I tried to start knitting)
ps-I am absolutly no good at knitting, but I shall perservere! Those mittens are as good as made! ...maybe...

No comments: