Thursday, December 02, 2004

Currently Reading The Da Vinci Code By Dan Brown see related

Things are going well, and I'm quite enjoying my next foray into a good book... this time for older audiences. The Da Vinci Code is so interesting:) Physics test tomorrow, but I don't have to go to lab tomorrow so that's ok! I'm done teaching for the semester and it was nice and sadish. I am done with my field ecology course for which I am sad. It was an amazing class. And I'm almost sad that my advanced biology seminar class is over too. Tonight I helped Sara study for a micro test all because I had that class and we had a teacher come and discuss his research into T-cells! I've learned an awful lot this semester, and I'm impressed considering what other things I've had on my mind. Time for bed (and some last minute reading of Dan Brown!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss you too! Thanks for the sweet message, Heather. It made my day. Hey, when are you heading back to Colorado? I wish somehow...although I have NO idea how, you could come to our Christmas party, but it's probably not going to be until Mon. or Tues. the 20th and 21st after finals. I hope to see you lots more next semester! Honestly. I have to. I will go crazy from withdrawl.

Posted 12/3/2004 at 4:00 PM by steph421