Wednesday, May 25, 2005

I graduated! WOO! Tainted by the fact that I had to leave Lawrence and all my friends and that potential relationship that was starting to bloom. Seriously, I have the worst timing ever.
In any case, I've moved into my new apartment with Laura. She's already been there a week so it looked homey already. Then it didn't take very long to get my room looking more homey either. Sam helped me greatly with taking over a bunch of stuff before Dad got of work yesterday. So everything is over there, and I spent the night there last night. But, now I'm back home because I need to do laundry and make phone calls (no phone service in the apartment yet!) and use the internet. Oh, btw, I won't have internet at the apartment (Laura may on her comp.) this summer because as of yet I don't have a job and want to conserve my moola.
I'm meeting Stu (my CSU advisor) tomorrow at 2pm. Yikes!!! I hope he likes me and can help me out.
Don't let anyone ever tell you it's easy moving out and becoming 'independent' becuase if you have parents like mine they make it hard. They care, which is why it is hard. My mom is so worried about me. Which is fine, but I wish I didn't have to hear all about it and get harped on about it.
Phew. Time to continue the job search and start my laundry!

No comments: