Saturday, May 21, 2005


I'm done, officially speaking! I turned in my last final yesterday before my parents, sister, and I went out to eat at Free State.
My parents gave me a digital camcorder for graduation! WOOOOHHOOOOOOO! SO EXCITED! It was exactly what I wanted and has better than 3 CCDs and is really small. Now I get to learn all about it and make my own good films with my own super camera. YAY!
Now today I have to do lots of graduation stuff and pack the trailer. I always feel when I'm packing that there isn't much stuff, but then when it gets put in the car it ends up being a lot more than I had thought.
I spent late last night out with Jessica and Jason, which was super fun. Needed because the Tensie Awards turned out to be a sham. I felt sure that my documentary would win something... it was up for maybe 5 categories! Ahh well.

No comments: