Thursday, May 19, 2005


I'm going of of 2.5 hours of sleep. I saw Star Wars and then after a bit came home and wrote a 10 page paper for class at 10:30. Amazingly enough I ended up finishing the paper in about 3 hours so at 6:30 went to sleep for a bit. That was nice! Now I'm going to bed before midnight... kinda rare this week to get ready for one last final tomorrow and packing and for my sister and mom and dad to arrive!
Public - 10:15 PM - add eprops - add comments - edit it - email it



I saw Star Wars! I wore the COSTUME! I am freakishly tired!
Yay! One more final left (take home), which I WILL GET DONE TODAY. No more procrastination allowed. I also must start packing... no more postponement, I know how Dad can get!
Public - 9:07 AM - add eprops - add comments - edit it - email it

No comments: