Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Life is looking a little better with an interview an application turned into the Public Library today. So, hopefully I'll have at least that job, which, for the summer, will pay the bills even at only 12 hours/week. Other places I have applied: the mall bookstore (B.Dalton), Eddie Bauer (retail... ick!, cool clothes and a discount? Sweet!), an embroidery place at the mall, Blockbuster, the CSU Bookstore (almost, gotta find the app.), and Camelot Music.
Times I've thought about Jason. Innumerable
Way I spent my long weekend? With the family and Laura mainly. Last night was a dinner at the folks with Laura and Sam's boyfriend, Tony. Not bad, good food and a game that was only embarrasing in some moments.
note: balaklava is not baklava. four years at school and I still can't read!

No comments: