Sunday, June 05, 2005


Ah time, a funny thing. It just keeps going faster and faster. Just today I realized that it's been something like 2 weeks since I've been back in Fort Collins and Jobless. Well, not anymore!
I got a job babysitting for the Mom's Club (of what, I don't really know). It's for pittance, but at least I'll have some movie money each month.
I'm also enrolled in classes now. I can't wait for the school year to start so I can much more easily start meeting people.
oh, and I probably won't have internet access at my apartment this summer/for a while. I don't know. Since I have no job, I can't really pay for it anyways!
Talked with J a few times the past week. That was nice. I need to buy a phone card so I can call my friends! Toodles!


Toodles? wtf, man...;)
Posted 6/6/2005 5:07 PM by blu_enigma


Heather! I got your message. Tried to call you back on the number you listed for your apt. and it said it wasn't in service currently. Well, I wanted to thank you for calling and hopefully I can get ahold of you soon.
Posted 6/6/2005 10:48 PM by steph421

No comments: