Thursday, June 09, 2005

Woohoo! I have a job! Well, a second job, that actually pays the rent. I will be working at the public library (again) for enough to get by! Thank goodness.


I also started babysitting yesterday, and it was something caring for 12 kids under 5 years with only one other person. But it was fun, and the moms gave tips too, so the job ended up pulling in more money than I had expected. The kids are all so cute!


And lastly, the most unexpected news of all, I'm to have a visitor. This weekend. Jason's coming out to visit. Who would have guessed that would happen? Not me.



:)


No girl your actual apartment number didn't work last time I tried. It said it wasn't in service or something...so yeah send it to me again via email or something and I'll call you when I'm not at work! I miss ya.
Posted 6/9/2005 5:53 PM by steph421

No comments: