Sunday, January 15, 2012

A success!

I now realize that the blog I just posted rambled off a bit!

Anyways, point being is that I was up late getting frustrated over some Girl Scout stuff and woke up the next morning feeling like the living dead. It was enough justification to buy a chai tea.... But I bought more milk today so that impulse purchase won't happen again!

Also was super excited yesterday when taking out my recycling to discover a pretty good quality desk that someone had dropped off for the trash or for give-away. My apartment is awesome when it comes to freebes - in fact, the 'desk' I was using was a table I found in a similar fashion. It took a few minutes before I realized that a desk with drawers, even if not in top condition, was better than a table with no drawers and wobbly legs! So, after about 15 minutes, I wrangled the desk up stairs, the table downstairs, cleaned it up, and now have a very lovely desk! One expense I now don't have to plan for! WOO!

No comments: