Saturday, October 30, 2004

Currently Playing Garden State By Various Artists see related

So I am 22 now... kinda crazy to think about. I've had trouble remembering it. Today I called myself 21, and almost didn't catch it before the person I was with did.
Nina has a lovely new car.

Chuck-E-Pearson's was fun today. The pizza was good (except the sneaky bacon-tomato pizza w/ hidden bacon), and I got to dunk Kenny in the dunk tank!

The Full Moon Party was a hit! The snacks were amazing, and the decorations were great. The music was good (!) and the planning was great. I think the new women might have been a bit dissapointed by the smaller turnout, but really, we did have quite a few people for it being a Wednesday night:)

Last night our hall was the winner of the pumpkin carving contest at KK and Douthart Romp in the Hay event. The entry? A pooping pumpkin. No worries, I'm sure pictures will be up soon, it was hilarious, and really gross!

Danica, Kelle and I got together for a meeting on Thursday evening to discuss how things are going and we all seem to be getting a bit strained and stressed with the jobs we have, and it was suggested we leave town (only for a day or so). Interesting proposition.

In other news, the birthday party I threw myself was AMAZING! It was really just a bunch of my friends and I at a restarunt talking and eating food, and laughing. Lots of laughing. Thanks to all my friends for coming!:)

Off to do maybe a bit of work, I have a TON to do this weekend, and as usual, Saturday has been a complete waste of time, but that's ok. I got to finish a good book I was reading.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Heather! I ended up staying here because I figured I wanted to get ahead in homework, which I've halfway done =) Also Ben got really sick with a fever so he isn't going to Salina tomorrow :( I had so much fun at your b-day--glad you had a good time too.
Steph