Sunday, October 10, 2004

Currently Watching Runaway Jury (Widescreen Edition) By John Cusack, Gene Hackman, Rachel Weisz see related

Just watched Runaway Jury with Lindsay and a crazy movie called Samantha that turned out to be a cute early ninties film... I got that one for 3 bucks at Hastings... great sale! http://movies2.nytimes.com/gst/movies/movie.html?v_id=42701

KU won the game against KSU, super exciting and the streets are loud and ringing with yells even now a few hours after the game has ended. It's exciting! Tomorrow I have a few things to do, but I'm not too worried about getting a lot done because Fall Break is next week. And in 16 days I get to turn 22! Oh, and other good news is that I got a much better grade on my physics test this Friday than I got last time round (7/10) so I'm feeling much better about this class! Life seems to be looking up quite a bit.

No comments: