Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Currently Reading Field and Laboratory Methods for General Ecology By James E Brower, Jerrold H Zar, Carl N. von Ende see related

Coming back to school after a good weekend is always hard.
Yesterday I spent an hour and a half in the Budig computer lab working on my physics online homework to great success... I got a 100%! Then I went to talk to my professor about that test I missed and luckily because it was excused (I was so sick!) I get to drop another test (bye bye 2/10!!). So, now I just have to prove to him (and me) that I am smart depsite all indications and get a good grade on the test Friday, but not before I get my lab paper typed (8 pages of joy) for tomorrow... I'm so tired, I think it's time for fall break.

Good times though at the president's roundtable last night. We're all getting to know each other a bit and thankfully most of us respect and listen to each other's opinions. There are some people though who drive me up the wall (grr!).

Life is pretty good despite all this;)

No comments: