Sunday, October 31, 2004

Currently Watching Labyrinth By David Bowie, Jennifer Connelly see related

A good weekend overall, and I actually did get quite a bit done when I think about it. I still have alot to do though. Right now I'm grading and watching Labyrinth:) It's some great stuff! Here are some pictures from my ecology lab.


























Steph, you'll find this one interesting. That's my teacher Dr. Loeb with the snake, and his eldest daughter behind him is trying to shove a snake down his shirt, which is why I am laughing!
Us field ecology students looking interested in the snakes Prof. Henry Fitch (of THE Fitch Reserve!) was showing us.















I can't wait for Thanksgiving break! I've decided that I'm not bringing homework home with me for vacation, but I think I might try and get a TON of stuff done for all my grad school applications. Essays and such is really all it is.

I'm going to definetly apply to graduate school at KU. If all else fails, I've got it made here. I know I'd be in good contention for 2 jobs on campus, 1) SHD to a hall, and 2) a GTA in biology. I don't know which program I'll apply to. Maybe Ecology and Ev bio and see if I can work with Kirsten Jensen. True, she studies tapeworms, which is ickky, but she also gets to go to the tropics around the world for a few months at a time! Or Dr. Mort. He gets to go to South Africa (YES!) and studies a plant which is a lot safer!

Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha good pictures! Loeb has a beard now. He doesn't have one in any of the old tapes...his daughter looks funny!
Steph