Monday, August 01, 2005

Currently Listening
Shakira: MTV Unplugged
By Shakira


You know, I'm actually starting to realize how neat it is to have friends all over the country and the world! I know I can now go visit people in Kansas, Missouri, Texas (way too many friends in Texas... lol), North Carolina, France etc... I'm sure there are more... I just can't think of them right now. So friends of mine, you are experiencing a slightly changed Heather, one who is looking forward to the future full of new friends and visiting old ones, much more so than looking backwards (what a difference!).

Otherwise today and tomorrow I'll be buying my textbooks (maybe) and getting my PC application done (stupid essays!).
20 days till school starts!!

oh, and I finally met one of the other graduate students my advisor will be advising. She's kinda new -she's completed a semester- and is much (how much?) older than I. She's nice and so accomplished (did the Americorps and Peace Corps already) but has a very different perspective on CO than I do. She's from Oregon... imagine me in Kansas wondering why people are so backwards environmentally... she thinks that of Coloradoans!

No comments: