Wednesday, August 10, 2005

So I'm moving into my old room and the terrible truth has been revealed. It was something I had managed to avoid all four years of college, but now I have to confront it again. I am a packrat. I horde, I save, I file. I am so upset, why do I have all this crap from high school? I start projects and never finish them, so I have tons of half finished projects stuffed up in my closet and my accumulated 'wealth' from college will not fit once I move it in.
I need to be like other people who don't horde and save stupid notes from a class in 9th grade. Any advice from those of you who are normal?
oh, and I am getting rid of more things than I can imagine I had. Finally I'm taking back the mess... but how do I avoid getting into the habit again?
uhg

Oh goodness, I am just now learning to not be a pack rat...though you wouldn't be able to to tell that from the closet in my room at my parents' house, LoL!
Posted 8/10/2005 8:43 PM by BluesOn22s

I am NOT normal because I keep everything, too!! I try to cut back, but it's soooo hard. I have lots of notes & letters from 7th grade even! haha oh well. just get lots of target cube storage space & shoe boxes :)
Posted 8/10/2005 9:33 PM by steph421

No comments: