Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I finally went swimming yesterday morning. It felt nice but I am definetly out of shape. Panting and swimming don't go well together;)This morning I read a testimonial type statement at the Girl Scout fundrasing breakfast. Kinda scary with most of the people in the room being super important rich people from Fort Collins. Even a newscaster from channel 7 was there! He was pretty nice.
I'm tired, and off to work!

Hey! That is too bad about Naomi. I hope her job allows her to remain there if she wants to stay there...it's scary to think about moving to an area like that, but it doesn't occur often and the chances of it happening again in the next like 7 years aren't good. Anyway, I'd love to meet her sometime! Also, we visited 2 schools (UT Southwestern and Baylor College of Medicine)- crazy goof, did you read my entry? :) I miss you!!
Posted 10/18/2005 11:48 AM by steph421

Oh yeah, and sorry to say, we were eating fish :( haha It did occur to me after we ordered it was rather ironic. It wasn't those types of fish though. They were cool tropical fish.
Posted 10/18/2005 11:49 AM by steph421

No comments: