Sunday, February 05, 2006

Currently Listening

Demon Days

By Gorillaz



I just spent some great time with Laura tonight crafting and watching movies. Course, Natalie was in the room the entire time and commenting on the movies and making a general nusiance of herself. But whatever. It was Laura-Heather time and was needed. She's in love, my childhood best friend. She's in love with a man who is good, and a man who will be in Iraq next October, and who is in training in Georgia now. She's taking it well, so well, especially considering the fact that here I am with my amazing new relationship wanting to talk about it and she does, and she's happy for me and she's happy herself (though sometimes lonely, I get the impression). To bed!


oh, and Logan's dyeing his hair pink... tonight I heard the first stage - bleaching - was almost complete. I'm trying hard to be open-minded, but really, in general I find it hilarious. I told my dad... a warning of sorts today should we have dinner with my parents while it's still pink, and all Dad said was, "it's not my hair." Dad's a good man, and Logan... he's just crazy:)

No comments: