Thursday, February 16, 2006

Heard back from the radiologist... no breaks, fractures or dislocations! Just a plain old sprain. Logan's dying his hair red next... he said he didn't want to get hurt at the rock concert he's going to in a few weeks should he show up with pink (now turning orangeish) hair. Sheesh! heheheNext Saturday (the 25th) at LSOP Open House, I'll be meeting Logan's Aunt, Uncle and two young cousins. Oh, and we were almost discovered today at work... I was showing someone the pictures I took on the walk in to school this morning (beautiful snow!) and had forgotten that Valentine's Day pictures were also on there. Oops.Today after work I actually made it to the rec center with Laura and we got our work-out on. Man, I miss swimming. I'm asking the doctor tomorrow when I can swim!


Ya'll take care my friends. Have a happy weekend!



It is fun to have confetti and chaos every now and again.=)Mmmm, swimming! I'm taking an HSES class and it makes me smile- forced swimming twice a week!
Posted 2/17/2006 5:44 PM by Shannona

No comments: