Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I should be in bed right now, but because I had to use the bathroom before doing so...
The door wouldn't open! I found myself trapped in my own room! I've been studying with the door closed because otherwise my roommate just keeps talking to me... not bad in certain circumstances... but tonight I had to type up a paper for class tomorrow at 8am. Anyways, I went to go to the bathroom, and the bedroom door wouldn't open! And it wasn't locked either... cause of course it would be quite easy to solve if that were the case. I pulled out my handy toolkit and found some things to play around with and try to make the door open, but it started to take longer than expected, and I was really starting to worry that I'd have to climb out my window and run around to the front door of my apartment (thank goodness now for the first floor apartment!) but luckily I jimmied it open after maybe 10 minutes.


That was one of the strangest things that has happened to me ever. I don't know that I'll be closing my door again for a while, so it's lucky that the roomie is moving out this weekend.
:)

No comments: