Thursday, February 09, 2006

Man, I was really productive tonight! Granted, it wasn't that I did a whole lot of stuff... but what I said I wanted to do, I've accopmlished for the most part. All that is left is to prepare briefly for my class I teach tomorrow. It will be interesting trying to get there with enough time to prepare as we just got a bunch of beautiful snow... finally!!!!!!!!!!!!


I mean, I even made and ate a fantastic dinner tonight, and there are tons of leftovers. Also good, saw Logan, he was able to eat some of my food (he had Japanese Bowl for 2.5 hours tonight.. yikes!) since he hadn't been home for dinner yet anyways. And, Natalie is moving out this weekend. I feel bad that I'm glad to be rid of her... she's had a hard semester thus far... she's back with no money trying to make school work so she can get her PhD... but she's annoying, incredibly annoying. If she'd listen to my advice, I'd give it more often, but she just constantly refutes it or say she already knows that. She makes huge assumptions and should I begin to talk to her about anything it will last at least a good half hour or more. Oh man, I don't know.


Anyways, time to move on to my last task for the night. And then it's Friday! happy happy day! And tomorrow night I get to see Citizen Kane and a French New Wave film for only $3.50!

No comments: