Monday, September 13, 2004

Currently Playing In My Hands By Natalie MacMaster see related

I think I'm finally getting physics! And I have discovered I love Ethiopian food, or at least what Yodit made tonight for dinner. And it's too late to be typing, but things seem to be going well.

There are times I definetely feel more like a president, and one of those times was tonight, and not at the hall meeting. There seems to be a lack of responsibility around here recently, and I caught myself wondering if Kristen were still the prez if things would be going better. I stopped myself... well a friend stopped me. That's such a silly thought. People are just not being responsible. Oh well. Things will have to change. I have to think how that can be achieved though, along with better support within the hall for each girl to each girl.
Urg.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't get down, Heather! You're a great pres!
Stephanie