Friday, September 17, 2004

Forgot to complete that entry!

Anyway, things are not really slowing down, but I can't believe another week has already gone by. I think I'm back into my center as the president and am excited to be thinking about what I can do in this role again and about what I wanted to do and what I said I'd do. It was so nice to come back to that after such a wierd and difficult semester. I realize now that perhaps I'm just having a difficult time adjusting to being back in this strange world known as college after being out in the very real world this summer. I don't know that it was exactly real world, but it was much more so than I've been in before.

I guess I'm growing up... *sigh*

(but I like it!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now even Heather has a Xanga. We've got quite a crowd on here ( - : Yay former roomies!

Your neighbor across the way...well, across the hall...

Terri