Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Currently Playing The Star Wars Trilogy: Star Wars/The Empire Strikes Back/Return Of The Jedi (Re-recording) By John Williams, Utah Symphony Orchestra, Varujan Kojian see related

Urg to grading, it's not my favorite part of teaching, that is for sure.
Things are going well here, I'm behind with school work as usual but am not too worried. I'm more worried that I'm registered to take the Biology GRE Subject test and haven't studied for it at all yet, and it is less than 2 months away... I'll be fine, I just need to get going on that!
Kellee, Danica and I have started 3 on 3 exec board reviews which have gone great so far! Everyone seems to appreciate the time to get together and concretely see where they are headed, what they are doing well and what they need to work on. I'm thankful that the exec. is receiving this well! In fact, I've been told this year we feel a lot more like a closeknit community and that makes me so happy! I like to think it's partly me, but I also think it is my very personable exec (whether or not they're getting things done) and most definetely Danica and especially Kellee! She rocks and is such a sweet woman! Thank goodness she's around and is so devoted to the hall. She takes so much time to do things for us and gets payed so very little in return.

So things are good...

did you know you can type star wars with one hand!? I'm such a geek, but I'm a liscenced "official" geek now

No comments: