Sunday, September 05, 2004

I'm BETTER! All is happy in the land of Heather! I woke up today and it took me a bit to realize what was different... I felt wonderful! Not just so so, but great!!! Thank goodness!
And another wonderful thing! All 80s music all weekend on Lazer! WOOHOO!
Oh! And I just got back from helping out at a baby shower Shannon's step-mom hosted. I got to eat some good food, and be smiled at and talked to by older people (why do I like older people so much?). It's always nice to know they're thinking "such a nice young lady" when you do these things. And on top of it, Shannon and I are actually going to get paid! I didn't expect that at all, so it's a nice surprise. Man, she sure knows how to throw a baby shower. She had a pile of presents that was so huge! They can't get it all home in one car.
And now, back to the school work. I start researching with Dr. Martin tomorrow on sensitive plant gas exchange. Happiness will be complete if I can get everything I need to get done!

No comments: