Saturday, April 02, 2005

The days just keep getting prettier and the smell in the air keeps getting sweeter. I love spring and summmer evenings... the smell of the air and the color of the sky and the feeling of peace. I learned what a magnolia looks like from Hannah yesterday during our morning walk. That's another thing I like, the newly started morning walk that Hannah and I are going to take. 7am bright and early but the air also has such a crisp quality to it and the sun hasn't completely risen above the buildings. Yesterday walking along by Fraser and William Allen White and Watson there were little easter eggs semi-hidden along the walkway. Hannah and I kept noticing them and were like, what's up!? Turns out when we got curious enough it was an advertising campaign by KJHK. How sweet was that? I don't think that I'll eat the candy inside though... that's a little scary.

I'm still waiting on my acceptance letter from CSU. I feel like I've been jinxing it though because I've been talking so much about the choice between Montana and CSU. Maybe I won't have a choice to make and I'll have to go to Montana... I hope not. Even if the choice is difficult, this is one I think I need to make. Anytime after yesterday... so any day now I should be receiving a letter.

And I still haven't heard from KU. I almost wonder if I ever will. I don't care if I get in or not, I'm not coming back here, but I would like to know either way!

Today I get to volunteer at the friends of the library booksale for two hours and I get my hair cut. I'm also going to be ridiculously prodctive today. I was last night except I didn't get to the studying I wanted to. I cleaned, and it was good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure hope you hear from CSU and KU soon so you can make your decisions with more piece of mind! Man, I do not envy you or half a dozen other friends deciding between job and grad school and trying to find a job. No fun. No fun at all. At least in my field, I have no choices & I just look for a job. My grad school's already laid out for me, hehe.

Posted 4/2/2005 8:42 AM by steph421

Anonymous said...

I sure hope you hear from CSU and KU soon so you can make your decisions with more piece of mind! Man, I do not envy you or half a dozen other friends deciding between job and grad school and trying to find a job. No fun. No fun at all. At least in my field, I have no choices & I just look for a job. My grad school's already laid out for me, hehe.

Posted 4/2/2005 8:42 AM by steph421