Thursday, April 14, 2005

In Aschutz working on a scholarship I told the coordinator I'd get in today. She's not a very nice lady in my opinion... so it's a good thing I'm not going to graduate school here and don't have to deal with her later. I was up till 4am again last night. Sadly even when I went to bed I was probably up another 30-45 minutes just lying there hoping I'd wake up in time tomorrow to go teach... it's probably because my mind was still trying to figure out what to say for my scholarship application due today which kept me up all those hours. Seriously! How do you answer a question like: What motivates you? or When does a belief or value become a prejudice? or Write a narrative autobiography that is concise but includes everything important about why you are who you are. UHG! And the longer I spend this, the less amount of time I have to review for my test at 2:30 today. Great.



Ekk, those are really tough questions. I'm sorry Heather! Have you heard back from any more schools?
Posted 4/14/2005 5:16 PM by steph421

No comments: