Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Nothing much new going on. I should be stressed, but I don't really feel it right now. My thesis is due on Monday, but I'm not to concerned... well I'm concerned, but I'm not worried. And I've got two other papers due that same day, and then this Sunday is the Stoner Awards for which I'm mainly responsible for the technical aspects and I am trying to get that ready also.
Otherwise I saw Mary again yesterday and we went to Tellers for lunch. It was so nice to sit and chat with her again... it had been way too long. She also said she would love to come to dinner with me and my family graduation weekend, which is really nice of her! I'm going to miss my generous advisor when I head to... wherever I'm heading. I need to decide that soon. So that was nice to have some time away from campus yesterday. Meanwhile I'm off to class at 5 and work at 6:30! Adios.

No comments: