Sunday, April 10, 2005

Hooray for the weekend! Shannon cut her hair super short, and I died mine dark brown. It actually looks much more red than I had expected, but it is a different change. It's not quite dark enough that it pops when you see me, at least I don't think so.

I had a fun time last night at work... not! The fool who signed up to work backstage didn't show so I had to set up the recording equipment and get that started then run downstairs to work backstage too. At least I'll probably get the go-ahead to put down double pay. Then after work I headed over to Fatso's (a bar on Mass.) and met up with Sarah and co. for her 21st birthday party. It was a fun night... but I was up way too late. I didn't get home till 4:30am, and for some crazy reason I woke up 4 hours later without an alarm and didn't get back to sleep. Grr. I'm tired.

Time for a tad bit more theory and some grading before bedtime.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You dyed your hair dark brown?? Oh my! I have to see you soon!! I want to see! Let me see!
Posted 4/11/2005 12:26 AM by steph421

Anonymous said...

Down with fools!
Posted 4/11/2005 8:32 AM by blu_enigma