Tuesday, April 05, 2005

So luckily the paper that was supposed to be due next Monday is actually due the 18th. She's revised the syllabus so many times that it's hard to keep track of when things are due.
I've decided... I'll be living with Laura this summer for sure and we'll be living in an apartment at Sunray Apts. which is near Taft and Elizabeth. It's a 3rd floor with a deck and two bedrooms and two bathrooms. I'm in the small bedroom. I don't know why I'm not just living at home. It's so stuipid really... I may be heading away from home for good, why not spend a little more time with my family? I don't really know if they want me at home or not. But I think it was time to take a leap and do this, move out on my own. And this is like a trial period, being responsible for rent and food and utilities, before I go to Montana (if that is the case). So yeah, I'm still waiting to hear back from CSU.

So answer me this... when does a belief or value become a prejudice? Do all prejudices need to be overcome? I'd love to hear your thoughts:)

No comments: