Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Well I finally received the letter from KU, the last school I am hearing back from in this 'search for the graduate school' (and interestingly their deadline was the soonest) and I did not get accepted to KU. Overall, I don't care, but there is a small part of me that is thinking, dang, I can't say I got accepted to all the schools I applied to. Oh well.
I got my senior picture proofs back today. I had Julie take some photos of me and amazingly there are at least 3 that I really like.
Now I have to write that paper... I mean seriously I need to write it. I have toyed around with it long enough. It is due tomorrow at 10am, I need to write this paper.
Adios!



I want to see your pictures! I'm sorry about KU, but at least you didn't want to go here anyway. It'll make your decision just a little easier.
Posted 4/19/2005 7:32 PM by steph421

No comments: