Saturday, February 05, 2005

Currently Playing Love Actually By Various Artists see related

I talked today to some old friends, which was really great. I'm hoping that we can continue to build up the friendship again because I miss it! We were fairly close a few years ago and I'd like to get there again.

I had a short bout of missing being in a relationship the other day. I don't miss Ryan, I miss the time we spent together before break. It was nice! Then he became who he really was or changed or something. Anyway, aside from short bouts of missing that feeling I'm doing pretty well.

I found out for certain yesterday that Samantha is coming to visit me too! So Naomi and Sam are coming, which is super super exciting! Sam is coming next weekend, Fri and Sat, and Naomi is coming March 4-6. YAY! I wish more friends could visit;)

I had a productive day today. Ended up finally getting to Goodwill to find some nicer clothes for my new job. It took a lot of searching, but I found some great items and managed to purchase 2 pairs of black pants, a long grey skirt (Gap!) and a nice button down blouse for 14 dollars. A steal:) Now I'll look nice for work. Speaking of which, my first day on the job Wednesday did not go well, as simple as the job was. I didn't get any hands-on training, and I know none was necessary... however a map of Murphy would have been nice so I'd have known the Black Box Theatre is different than the Inge! But the situation was rectified and I was there to hand out the Rec 100 slips at Intermission. Nobody took them, so I left work early. Kinda sad though, I could have gotten to see the opera for free if I'd been in the right place at the right time.
Working on a quiz for film class then heading to the rec center to get my workout on!

No comments: